Thriving in a Time of Extremes
Presenter: Gregg Braden
This is no ordinary time in the history of the world and in the history of our nation, of any nation, and in the history of the people of the world. We are living in an extraordinary time of change in the world around us, and that means our lives are changing in ways we simply have never seen before. How can we embrace this change in a healthy way? How can we find the resilience in our personal lives and in our communities to thrive in a healthy way in a time of extremes?
Gregg Braden discusses the six perennial questions of life:
1) What is the origin of life?
2) What is the origin of human life?
3) What is our relationship to our body? Do we have the ability to influence our bodies?
4) What is our relationship to the world beyond our bodies? Are we separate from or connected?
5) What is our relationship to the past? Are we at a pinnacle of sophistication, or are we living in a cyclic experience of civilizations?
6) What is the fundamental rule of nature, that nature is based upon?
Gregg then explains how current science clearly shows that the assumptions of the past are not supported by evidence.