Explore Holistic Health Careers
What Holistic Health Career Path Can I Follow After Graduation?
1) Start Your Own Practice
Once you have the credentials you need for a holistic health career, you will have the option to start or further enhance your medical career or open up your own practice and have the freedom to operate it the way you want. Help clients achieve optimal health with natural medicine and holistic health practices.
2) Advance Your Current Career
Practitioners with existing careers and professions in the healthcare industry can enhance and expand their scope of practice by incorporating natural and integrative medicine into their work.
After graduation, you will be able to offer other layers of healing modalities that are all-encompassing and bring the understanding and knowledge of integrative medicine to your Western medicine co-workers and patients.
3) Start a New Career
The alternative health and wellness market is growing bigger every day as more people recognize the importance of taking proper care of their health. Now is the right time to start a new career in an industry you love! Let your expertise in integrative and natural medicine help you find a fulfilling role in the growing health and wellness industry. Business-minded graduates have applied their Quantum University degrees by becoming more competitive in pursuing in-demand jobs and careers in their chosen fields.
4) Earn Credibility and Recognition
With a Doctorate and PhD degree from Quantum University, a graduate receives the professional recognition and the respect of their peers that they deserve by being called “Doctor.”
This title demonstrates to others that he or she is an authority in their field of study or practice. Our graduates have used their Quantum University degrees to change their own lives and the lives of the people they work with as holistic health practitioners.
Become a Certified Exponential Health Coach
Advance Your Holistic Health Career & Help Others to Heal
This program presents the basic requirements of coaching necessary to become a certified Exponential Health Coach, including a thorough understanding of the relationship between stress and illness as well as the importance of Heart Rate Variability in managing stress and achieving optimal health. The program also includes in-depth training in Digital Biofeedback techniques, Neurofeedback, Holistic Anatomy, as well as Client Relations and Professional Ethics and Coaching and Communication Skills. These health and wellness coaches go above and beyond to help clients improve their own health.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a holistic health career?
A holistic health career is one that focuses on treating the whole person, rather than just their physical symptoms. This approach to healthcare recognizes that physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being are interconnected and interdependent. Holistic health practitioners may use a combination of conventional and alternative therapies to address a patient’s overall well-being.
Is a career in holistic medicine profitable?
A career in holistic medicine is both rewarding and profitable. You can become a holistic health practitioner after completing a degree program and becoming board certified. As a holistic health practitioner, you can start your own practice or work in conjunction with traditional medical professionals. The field of natural medicine is continuing to grow and gain respect as more professionals enter the field.
What careers are in natural medicine?
There are a multitude of career paths that fall under natural medicine including but not limited to:
- Naturopathic Doctor: Naturopathic doctors (NDs) use natural therapies such as herbal medicine, nutrition, and homeopathy to support the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Acupuncturist: Acupuncturists use thin needles to stimulate specific points on the body to promote healing and balance.
- Herbalist: Herbalists use plants and plant-based remedies to prevent and treat illnesses.
- Homeopath: Homeopaths use highly diluted substances to stimulate the body’s natural healing response.
- Chiropractor: Chiropractors use manual adjustments to the spine to improve the function of the nervous system and promote healing.
- Biofeedback Practitioner: Biofeedback Practitioners use biofeedback techniques to help individuals learn how to control certain physiological functions such as heart rate, muscle tension, and skin temperature.
- Exponential Health Coach: Exponential Health Coaches utilize a holistic approach to health and wellness, integrating technology and data-driven tools to enhance and optimize the individual’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Doctorate and PhD in Natural Medicine