Bachelor in Holistic Health
Why Become a Holistic Health Practitioner?
A holistic health practitioner (HHP) takes an integrative, comprehensive approach to wellness that includes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. They evaluate the root cause of health issues using various non-invasive natural methods such as holistic nutrition and herbal medicine to prevent illness and promote healing. Becoming a holistic health practitioner can be a rewarding career if you have a strong desire to help others and are interested in holistic medicine.
An appropriate degree in the field provides the following benefits:
Impact the Lives of Others
As a holistic healthcare provider, you can help clients reach their full health potential. Whether your clients have health issues or see you as a preventative measure, you can create individualized care plans that help them maintain optimal well-being and reach their health goals.
While western medicine focuses primarily on treating diseases and symptoms, holistic healthcare takes an overall view of the person. As a result, you’ll help people get to the underlying causes of their problems and improve their lives in the process.
Flexible Work Environment
You’ll be able to work in many different environments as a holistic healthcare practitioner. You can open your own practice, which allows you to set your own hours, attract clientele who will benefit from your services, and use your advanced knowledge to create appropriate health plans for them.
You’ll also be able to work alongside other practitioners as part of an existing clinic, in this scenario you won’t have to worry about marketing or finding clients, so you can focus on your work.
Another option is telemedicine. If you live or practice in a remote area, telehealth can help you reach a broader audience and provide holistic healthcare to people who may not otherwise be able to see a holistic healthcare provider.
Speak to our team to learn about Quantum University’s new virtual telehealth platform for holistic healthcare providers, Exponential Healthcare. When you graduate, you will can join the Quantum University Alumni Association where you will reap a number of exhilarating benefits which include access to this new platform and resources to properly equip yourself for the age of digital medicine. Learn more here.
Bachelor In Holistic Health
Average Completion Time: 1 – 2 Years
To be admitted into a bachelor’s degree program at Quantum University, you must have completed a High-School Diploma or GED and be proficient in the English language.
Graduates of our Bachelor in Holistic Health degree program qualify for the certification:
- Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP), certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
The board certification of HHP not only recognizes your expertise in holistic health but also serves as a testament to your dedication to the well-being of individuals and communities. It signifies your commitment to providing comprehensive, compassionate, and client-centered care.
Bachelor in Holistic Health Curriculum Sneak Peek
Video and Text Book Courses
- IM-703: Pro-Consciousness Medicine
- IM-705: Quantum Physics and Health
- IM-900: Biology of Belief
- IM-600: New Quantum Medicine
- IM-200: Auriculotherapy Training
- IM-300: Hypnotherapy
- IM-303: Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- IM-400: Aromatherapy I
- IM-902: The Field Trilogy Masterclass
- IM-903: Lectures With The Masters
- IM-704: Philosophy of Integrative Medicine
- IM-904: Radical Resilience
- IW-722: Holistic Anatomy
- IW-300: Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- IW-604: Nutritional Science
- IW-907: Introduction to Holistic Health
- IW-200: Law, Ethics, and Client Relations
- IW-711: Introduction to Psychology
- IQ-700: Pro-Consciousness Meditation
- IQ-101: Biofeedback
Practicum Workshop Courses
Say farewell to the days of seeking out and logging independent practicum hours. Instead, you’ll gain hands-on experience and valuable clinical skills with the following workshop courses:
- PW-900: Inner Evolution
- PW-901: Quantum Revolution
- PW-700: Harvesting Subtle Energy
- PW-701: Mastering Singularity
- PW-101: The HeartMath Experience
- PW-102: Heart-Brain Coherence
- PW-103: Digital Health Monitoring
- PW-303: Discover Brain Fitness
- PW-400: Aromatherapy Workshop
- PW-100: Practicum Workshop
- Dr. Paul Drouin, M.D.
- Dr. Amit Goswami, Ph.D.
- Dr. Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.
- Gregg Braden
- Nassim Haramein
- Lynne McTaggart
- Dr. Patrick K. Porter, Ph.D.
- Dr. Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
- Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D.
- Dr. Cindy Bloomfield, Ph.D.
- Dr. Terry Oleson, Ph.D.
- Gaetan Chevalier, Ph.D.
We know you’ll want to celebrate when you graduate, so Quantum University offers three online graduation ceremonies every year for you to participate in. Additionally, we provide occasional in-person graduation ceremonies for students who prefer to attend offline. Although the in-person ceremonies are on hiatus due to COVID-19, we will offer them again soon.
Speak with an Admission Advisor Today!