Pro-Consciousness Meditator Program
Dr. Paul Drouin is a Canadian MD, Homeopath, Acupuncturist, Doctor of Natural Medicine, and Professor of Integrative Medicine with more than twenty years’ experience as a Family Doctor who has devoted over thirty years to exploring traditional and alternative methods of curative, preventive, and Integrative Medicine. He founded Quantum University in 2002 and the Noosphere Project in 2015 and is the host of the annual World Congress of Integrative Medicine in Honolulu.
Pro-Consciousness Meditator Program
The Pro-Consciousness Meditator Program provides in-depth training and scientific evidence for a powerful meditation technique that implements concepts of quantum physics and the artful utilization of Breath, Coherence Mantra, and Pre-Informed Crystals to address the multidimensional nature of our human reality. It also provides an in-depth look at our Holistic Anatomy, which is directly affected by this unique and innovative meditation technique.
Today, through quantum physics, we can establish the scientific foundation of a holistic human anatomy that includes not only the physical aspect but also the nonlocal quantum nature of our being. It is important for meditators to become familiar with these concepts. Holistic Human Anatomy integrates the basic concepts of quantum physics with ancient systems of energetic models of anatomy, providing a scientific ground for energetic medicine based on a more complete understanding of our holistic anatomy and laying out the path toward our full potentiality for health and wellbeing.
This program also includes a Meditation Kit with unique Crystal technology products including the Flower of Life Diamond Crystal, a Vogel-cut Crystal Wand, Crystal Pendant and the Vital Force Te2 Homeopathy Product, which assists with the enhancement of meditation and clarity, and a video explaining how to use the kit.
*Tuition cost does not include shipping fee for the Crystal Meditation Kit. The shipping fee will be determined depending on the destination. A Quantum University Staff Member will be in touch to collect this fee prior to shipping.
- History, Research, and Benefits of Meditation
- Meditation and Personal Experiment
- Quantum Physics, Torus Field, Space, Black Holes, Brain Crystal Radio
- Crystals and Morphogenetic Fields
- Empowerment of the Breath and Quantum Physics
- The Sacred Sound (Coherence Mantra)
- Introduction to Holistic Human Anatomy and the Biofield
- Taoist Medicine and the Light Circulatory System
- Taoist Medicine, Quantum State, and the Field
- The Five Bodies of Consciousness
- The Rainbow Body, Consciousness Acupuncture, and Taoist Medicine
- Meridians: Locality and Nonlocality
- Subtle Physiology, Light and Sound Nature of Chi
- Access to ProjectNoosphere.com to personally receive the Coherence Mantra
Course Take Aways:
- Identify the multiple effects and benefits of meditation, including physiology and brain transformation.
- Discuss the theory of quantum physics, Torus Field, Space Brain, Black Holes, and Brain Crystal Radio as applied to meditation.
- Explain the process of transcending, including the use of multidimensional approaches of combining Breath, Coherence Mantra, and Sacred Geometry.
- Describe the Power of Intention and expound upon its effect on global consciousness.
- Describe how T-Squared Meditation can be applied and/or integrated into personal practice.
- Examine the premises and foundations that are part of integrative medicine and the foundation for holistic anatomy.
- Analyze and understand the multidimensionality of consciousness as an energy matrix and hyperfield that organizes the subatomic, atomic, molecular, cellular, and organic.
- Differentiate the Five Bodies of Consciousness as five energetic layers or envelopes: Physical, Vital, Mental, Supramental, and Bliss.
- Discuss the discovery of the Biofield as the link between the physical body and the subtle energy fields and its very active role in the regulation of biological processes.
- Illustrate the bio-information network of optical channels or meridians and the Rainbow Body, the ancient subtle anatomical system through which light particles of various frequencies and colors move.
- Improve health through training the flow of light, a model of consciousness acupuncture that takes advantage of the knowledge of optical channels or meridians identified in Taoist medicine as the Marvelous Vessels and Kouas.
- Examine the intersection of Integrative medicine / quantum medicine and multidimensionality and consciousness.