Quantum Psychology "Healing of the Mind”
RECORDED VIDEO COURSE
Everything you have wanted to know about yourself, your experiences, how to make them more whole, and how to integrate your knowledge systems of psychology, is here in the form of quantum psychology.
In this series of lectures, quantum physicist Amit Goswami introduces quantum psychology from its inception from the ten great ideas of post-materialist psychology, through scientific explanations of the self, of the unconscious, of free will and creativity, through treatment of psychopathology, all the way to a viable science of positive mental health and spiritual enlightenment.
- Quantum Psychology: Integral Psychology
- The primacy of consciousness, psychophysical parallelism, and a science of experience
- The many faces of the self
- Objects of the psyche: feelings and energy psychology
- Thinking, emotions, and intuition
- Quantum creativity and the varieties of human intelligence
- Reincarnation and the progressive development of the individual
- From I to We: evolution of consciousness
- Stations of awareness: quantum psychopathology
- Psychosomatic medicine and mind-body healing
- Positive psychology and the quantum
- A science of enlightenment
Course Take Away:
Currently psychology has many forces, each with a different worldview. You learn to integrate them in one integrative psychology.You achieve new insights on psychosomatic medicine. You learn why energy psychology is so effective in treating some psychological disorders.
Quantum psychology gives you new ways for psychotherapy integrating depth and transpersonal psychologies.You learn what role negative emotions and instinctual brain circuits play in mental illness and how to develop positive emotional brain circuits toward emotional intelligence. Finally, you learn how to apply the techniques of quantum creativity toward developing positive mental health.
Theoretical Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami is a retired full professor from the University of Oregon’s Department of Physics where he served from 1968 to 1997. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called “science within consciousness,” an idea he explicates in his seminal book, The Self-Aware Universe, where he also solves the quantum measurement problem elucidating the famous observer effect.