RECORDED VIDEO COURSE
Pro-Consciousness Meditation presents a creative and profound way to enhance your practice of meditation and/or a path to effectively start a new discipline. This innovative course introduces a technology called T-Squared Meditation, implementing concepts of Quantum Physics and the artful utilization of Breath, Soul Mantra, and Pre-Informed Crystals.
This powerful meditation technique addresses the multidimensional nature of human reality, represented in the vital, mental, supramental, and bliss bodies.
What if it were possible to reach a point of singularity in meditation, where you could reset your subtle energetic bodies? What if, in using crystals and mantra, you could open and expand your inner vision toward another field of reality? What if you could experience altered states of consciousness by achieving gamma waves in QEEG brain mapping? What if the experience of perceiving Divine Light became a common result of your meditation?
This is what you will learn and experience through Pro-Consciousness Meditation.
- Research and Benefits of Meditation
- History of Meditation
- Meditation and Personal Experiment
- Quantum Physics, Torus Field, Space, Black Hole, Brain Crystal Radio
- Crystals and Morphogenetic Fields
- Empowerment of the Breath and Quantum Physics
- The Sacred Sound (Soul Mantra)
- Project Noosphere
Course Take Away:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the multiple effects and benefits of meditation, including physiology and brain transformation.
- Discuss the theory of quantum physics, Torus Field, Space Brain, Black Holes, and Brain Crystal Radio as applied to meditation.
- Explain the process of transcending, including the use of multidimensional approaches of combining Breath, Soul Mantra, and Sacred Geometry.
- Describe the Power of Intention and expound upon its effect on global consciousness.
- Describe how T-Squared Meditation can be applied and/or integrated into personal practice.
Dr. Paul Drouin is a Canadian MD, Homeopath, Acupuncturist, Doctor of Natural Medicine, and Professor of Integrative Medicine with more than twenty years’ experience as a Family Doctor who has devoted over thirty years to exploring traditional and alternative methods of curative, preventive, and Integrative Medicine. He founded Quantum University in 2002 and the Noosphere Project in 2015 and is the host of the annual World Congress of Integrative Medicine in Honolulu. Dr. Drouin now resides in Hawaii with his family and teaches and writes for the University.