Dr. Paul Drouin is a Canadian MD, Homeopath, Acupuncturist, Doctor of Natural Medicine, and Professor of Integrative Medicine with more than twenty years’ experience as a Family Doctor who has devoted over thirty years to exploring traditional and alternative methods of curative, preventive, and Integrative Medicine. He founded Quantum University in 2002 and the Noosphere Project in 2015 and is the host of the annual World Congress of Integrative Medicine in Honolulu.
Quantum Health Coach Program
Presenter: Dr. Paul Drouin, M.D.
Certificates: 43 IACET CEUs
Registration Fee: $4,190
Pro-Consciousness Medicine is a key concept for understanding and implementing holistic health in the healthcare and wellness fields. Coaching has been very popular in the last decade, but never before has it been integrated within the domain of quantum physics and consciousness. The solution for healthcare in the future is to teach, train, and coach the client for optimal health, returning autonomy to the client using the resources of digital technologies.
This program presents the basic requirements of coaching necessary to become certified as a Quantum Health Coach, including a thorough understanding of the relationship between stress and illness as well as the importance of Heart Rate Variability in managing stress and achieving optimal health. The program also includes in depth training in Digital Biofeedback techniques, Neurofeedback, Holistic Anatomy, as well as Client Relations and Professional Ethics and Coaching and Communication Skills.
The Quantum Health Coach Program is 100% online, which means you can become a LEADER at the fore-front of the health coaching industry, in the comfort and safety of your own home! The program will empower you to be a wellness authority and mentor, motivating & supporting your clients to cultivate positive health choices with leading-edge knowledge & smart technology integration allowing you to treat them through digital platforms.
The focus of this new Quantum Health Coach program is to empower individuals concerning their health now that smartphone technology provides us easy access to a multitude of health parameters. This allows for the democratization of medicine, where the responsibility for health no longer relies solely on medical intervention but becomes a more balanced relationship between the client and their Health Coach.
In as little as 6 months from now, you can be certified as a Quantum Health Coach by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)!
This is what you will learn and experience through the Quantum Health Coach Program
- IW-722 – Holistic Anatomy
- IQ-701 – Digital Biofeedback
- IQ-201 – Heart Rate Variability
- IQ-601 – Neurofeedback
- HC-101 – Coaching and Communication Skills
- IW-203 – Client Relations and Professional Ethics
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the positive effects associated with improved HRV and demonstrate how to restore and balance the autonomic nervous system (ANS) to manage or resolve symptoms of stress.
- Discuss the concept of the Democratization of Medicine and how digital technologies with smartphones introduce a new balance into the practitioner-client relationship.
- Explain how neurofeedback is a modern approach to understanding and coping with stress and maintaining a healthy psyche and working memory and describe how neurofeedback increases awareness of how our unique perceptions of the world affect our internal physiology.
- Explain the relationship between stress and aging and how people can learn to voluntarily control their internal physiology and emotions with neurofeedback training.
- Discover the relationship between consciousness, self-awareness and neuroplasticity and identify the basic anatomy, functioning, neurotransmitters, and wave patterns of the brain.
- Understand the premises and foundations of integrative medicine and holistic anatomy.
- Critically apply quantum theories, methodologies, and knowledge of biophoton theory, within the primacy of consciousness, to the student’s chosen area of practice.
- Apply the quantum concepts of the observer effect, quantum entanglement, non-local communication, and discontinuity to the clinical practice of integrative medicine.
- Differentiate and strategically address the Five Bodies of Consciousness as five energetic layers or envelopes: Physical, Vital, Mental, Supramental, and Bliss.
- Develop strategies to address health through training the flow of light, a model of consciousness acupuncture that takes advantage of the knowledge of optical channels or meridians identified in Taoist medicine as the Marvelous Vessels and Kouas.
- Identify the qualities and skills required of a healthcare professional, including ethical practice, time management, record keeping, stress management, and complete client care.
- Recognize the powerful influence that their own observations, language, and focus have on the client and how to use this influence to promote healing and to support the client’s goals.
- Create a comprehensive and practical intake form that incorporates the quantum concepts of observation and entanglement to support the client’s ability to achieve and maintain positive health.
- Describe the role of a Quantum Health Coach in the context of Pro-Consciousness Medicine.
- Identify the basic requirements in health coaching and demonstrate competence In these areas through a series of exercises designed for that purpose.
- Write a comprehensive personal Mission Statement incorporating an understanding of the basic premises of Quantum Physics and other important factors related to Pro-Consciousness Medicine.