Dr. Paul Drouin is a Canadian MD, Homeopath, Acupuncturist, Doctor of Natural Medicine, and Professor of Integrative Medicine with more than twenty years’ experience as a Family Doctor who has devoted over thirty years to exploring traditional and alternative methods of curative, preventive, and Integrative Medicine. He founded Quantum University in 2002 and the Noosphere Project in 2015 and is the host of the annual World Congress of Integrative Medicine in Honolulu.
Pain Resolution Health Coach Program
Presenters: Dr. Paul Drouin, M.D., Dr. John Hache, Ph.D., DNM and Dr. Rob Vanbergen, Ph.D., DNM
Duration: 425 Hours
Registration Fee: $4,350
For decades medicine has focused on eliminating pain with medication, rather than addressing the underlying cause. With microcurrent therapy, we have the potential to not only uncover the root cause of the pain, but to remove it. The Pain Resolution Health Coach Program presents the basic requirements of coaching necessary to become board certified as a Quantum Health Coach, including a thorough understanding of how to use Microcurrent for Pain Resolution.
Students will learn about the history of microcurrent therapy, the electrical potential of the body, microcurrent’s relationship to “frequency medicine,” its ability to resolve pain, the “Four Rules” of microcurrent, “meridianism,” and how to assist clients with a variety of different ailments. This unique program also includes in-depth training in Holistic Anatomy, Neurofeedback, as well as Client Relations and Professional Ethics, and Coaching and Communication Skills.
The Holistic Anatomy course expands our understanding that physical reality is only a tiny fraction of our nature. Quantum physics now provides us with scientific concepts that allow us to understand our subtle energetic nature, concepts that other cultures and civilizations have understood for centuries in terms of chi, prana, mana, and vital force. These foundational concepts establish a scientific foundation of a holistic human anatomy that includes not only the physical aspects but also the nonlocal quantum nature of our being that can incorporate principles of healing that belong to other traditions.
The Neurofeedback course integrates the basic concepts of physiology and brain neuroanatomy necessary for a practical and theoretical understanding of neurofeedback. It also clarifies how neurofeedback is the path to positive change through a review of the functional anatomy of the central nervous system (CNS) and introduces brain mapping, biofeedback morphology, and integrative health management using personal EEG devices and meditation.
The Client Relations and Professional Ethics course covers ethics in professional practice and explores professional standards, professional responsibilities, record keeping, time management, personal health and stress management, and communication both in the office and in the community. The Coaching and Communication Skills course presents the basic requirements of coaching necessary to become certified, including what students should know before getting into a professional coaching relationship with their clients, legal considerations, and the guiding principles for creating a meaningful Mission Statement based on the concepts of quantum physics, and the importance of confidentiality and professional behavior. Coaching skills such as active and reflective listening, probing questions, and client empowerment are also covered in depth.
The Pain Resolution Health Coach Program also prepares you to become certified as an HC – Health Coach – certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
This is what you will learn and experience through the Pain Resolution Health Coach Program
- IQ-703 – Microcurrent for Pain Resolution
- IW-722 – Holistic Anatomy
- IQ-601 – Neurofeedback
- IW-203 – Client Relations and Professional Ethics
- HC-101 – Coaching and Communication Skills
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what microcurrent is and how it affects the body.
- Explain the roots and evolutions of microcurrent therapy.
- Discuss the electrical potential of the body.
- Identify inflammation and how to work with it.
- Demonstrate how to work with scar tissue effectively to restore body communication.
- Use various techniques to address chronic pain in clients, even when there is no identifiable cause.
- Describe the concept of Meridianism: the ability to train acupuncture points with microcurrent for systemic wellness.
- Understand the premises and foundations of integrative medicine and holistic anatomy.
- Explain how neurofeedback is a modern approach to understanding and coping with stress and maintaining a healthy psyche and working memory and describe how neurofeedback increases awareness of how our unique perceptions of the world affect our internal physiology.
- Explain the relationship between stress and aging and how people can learn to voluntarily control their internal physiology and emotions with neurofeedback training.
- Discover the relationship between consciousness, self-awareness and neuroplasticity and identify the basic anatomy, functioning, neurotransmitters, and wave patterns of the brain.
- Identify the qualities and skills required of a healthcare professional, including ethical practice, time management, record keeping, stress management, and complete client care.
- Recognize the powerful influence that their own observations, language, and focus have on the client and how to use this influence to promote healing and to support the client’s goals.
- Create a comprehensive and practical intake form that incorporates the quantum concepts of observation and entanglement to support the client’s ability to achieve and maintain positive health.
- Identify the basic requirements in health coaching and demonstrate competence In these areas through a series of exercises designed for that purpose.
- Write a comprehensive personal Mission Statement incorporating an understanding of the basic premises of Quantum Physics and other important factors related to Pro-Consciousness Medicine.