Microcurrent for Pain Resolution
Course Name: Microcurrent for Pain Resolution
For decades medicine has been stuck in the idea that to get rid of pain, we have to mute it chemically. People are hard wired to accept what a doctor tells them and the medications that they are given. What people don’t realize is that there is no such thing as a pill that can cure pain. All you can do with pills is cover up the symptoms. With microcurrent therapy, we have the potential to not only uncover the root cause of the pain but to remove it.
In this course, students will learn about the history of microcurrent therapy, the electrical potential of the body, microcurrent’s relationship to “frequency medicine,” its ability to resolve pain, the “Four Rules” of microcurrent, “meridianism,” and how to assist clients with a variety of different ailments.
When out in the world running their practices, practitioners will see how rampant the pandemic of Chronic Pain is, with over one BILLION people suffering around the world. Adopting microcurrent therapy into your practice will help you make an incredible lasting impact in helping people become pain free.
Upon completion of this course, students will be ready to directly apply the knowledge of microcurrent they gain to begin practicing on clients, creating a quick revenue stream while helping resolve chronic pain and establishing their practice under the Quantum Health Coach certification.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what microcurrent is and how it affects the body.
- Explain the roots and evolution of microcurrent therapy.
- Discuss the electrical potential of the body.
- Identify inflammation and how to work with it.
- Demonstrate how to work with scar tissue effectively to restore body communication.
- Use the Point of Pain technique to address chronic pain in clients and learn how to assist with a variety of illnesses and ailments.
- Demonstrate how to reduce chronic pain through the Hidden Pain Technique and Horizontal Techniques when there is no identifiable cause.
- Describe the concept of Meridianism: the ability to train acupuncture points with microcurrent for systemic wellness.