RECORDED VIDEO COURSE
An integral medicine is developed in this course based upon the principles of quantum physics and the primacy of consciousness. We show how the metaphysical principles underlying both conventional allopathic medicine and the various techniques of alternative medicine can all be incorporated within the metaphysics of the primacy of consciousness.
We then explore a new typology of disease and healing techniques from this new perspective. We show how the quantum field and the primacy of consciousness thinking integrate conventional and alternative medicine in a paradox-free fashion. We then explain the various techniques of alternative medicine such as Chinese medicine and acupuncture, the East Indian medicine system of Ayurveda, chakra medicine, homeopathy, mind-body medicine, Christian Science and spiritual healing. Finally we explore the healing path to spiritual growth.
- Part 1: Consciousness Medicine, Quantum Medicine, the Quantum Doctor
- Part 2: Intentions, Meanings, Tangled Hierarchy, and Responsibility
- Part 3: Charka Medicine, Morphogenetic fields, and the Evaluation
- Part 4: Homeopathy, Subtle Bodies Medicine, and Individualization
- Part 5: Chinese Medicine, Vital Body, Acupuncture, and Meridians
- Part 6: Mind Body Medicine, Ayurvedic, and Hamer Medicine
- Part 7: Conscious, Unconscious, and Manifesting Healing
- Part 8: Choice, Collapse of Possibilities, and Quantum Leaps
- Part 9: New Blueprints, Morphogenetic Fields, and Supra Mental
- Part 10: Optimum Health, Positive Health, and Quantum Activism
Amit Goswami, PhD is professor emeritus in the physics department of the University of Oregon, since 1968. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called science within consciousness. Dr. Goswami is the author of the highly successful textbook Quantum Mechanics. Dr. Goswami has also written eight popular books based on his research on quantum physics and consciousness. In his seminal book, “The Self-Aware Universe”, he solved the quantum measurement problem elucidating the famous observer effect while paving the path to a new paradigm of science based on the primacy of consciousness.